A gentle mist scented with lilting lavender completes your makeup with a delightful floral finish when you spritz your skin with ArtNaturals Lavender Hydrosol Facial Spray. Hydrosols are the fragrant water that remains after essential oils are steam distilled. They contain the same botanical extracts as the oils, but in smaller amounts, making them easy to use in multiple ways, and safe for all skin and body types.So, in addition to using our Lavender Hydrosol to tone skin or set makeup for an entire day or night, this essential oil water can be added to your bath or shower for a relaxing lavender experience. Try adding Lavender Hydrosol to a foot bath to cleanse and deodorize. Lavender Hydrosol also makes a charming, natural air freshener to scent any room, and yet another household use is as a linen mist, as the lavender fragrances drifts you off to dreamland. Hydrosols are often called “gentle aromatherapy” because their less-intense fragrance is a good choice for those who find essential oils too powerful. Add a few drops of Lavender Hydrosol to your ArtNaturals diffuser’s water reservoir for just a little scent of a field of lavender brought indoors.
- ArtNaturals Lavender Hydrosol Facial Spray is 8 full ounces of a gentle, aromatic essential oil water that has multiple uses both for skin and home. From a natural deodorant to a air freshener these hydrosols have hundreds of uses.
- Lavender Hydrosol is the water that remains after lavender essential oil is steam distilled, and contains the same botanical extracts as the oil, but in less:intense amounts.
- Lavender Hydrosol makes an ideal toner and setting lotion, comforting skin and helping keep makeup perfect all day or all night.
- The Spray can also be added to a bath or shower for a fragrant floral experience, or a few drops added to a foot bath for deodorizing and cleansing.
- As a linen or pillow freshener, Lavender Hydrosol adds delicate charm, or a few drops used in a diffuser provides just a hint of a field full of lavender.